This week we see our Baby & Toddler groups coming back, as well as our fitness classes offering 1:1 indoor sessions.
It is so great to see. Highly recommend supporting them in these tough times. Look on our Events Page to see what’s on.
We have also had a surge of wedding receptions booked here, which is fantastic and we express our well wishes to the happy couple.
For wedding receptions the government has stated:
– Right now: they can have 15 attendees
– From 17th May*: this will rise to 30 people
– From 21st June*: no longer capped.
Now, I know a lot of you are keen to get back to some normality, but we are following the government’s guidelines to the letter.
If you want to get excited why not book a celebration in advance, celebrate a Birthday or just a get together with your friends and family.
Government restrictions for Birthday parties are as follows:
– Right now: Garden parties of rule of six, or two households
– From 17th May*: Garden parties of up to 30 adults outside, and indoor parties of up to six adults (we have a beautiful outdoor courtyard, which is great for this)
– From 21st June*: All parties allowed.
*these are provisional dates and may be subject to change
We can also arrange party packages for this too, including:
– Soft Play & Toy Hire
– Yoga Parties
– Craft Parties
– Cinema Party Set Up
– Messy Play Parties.